SUGS is a program of the Rackham Graduate School which enables students to pursue a five-year combined BSE/MSE. Civil and Environmental Engineering undergraduate students who meet eligibility set by Rackham may apply. Students earning dual bachelor’s degrees are not eligible for SUGS. Please contact the department or see the Sequential Undergraduate/Graduate Studies (SUGS) Applicants website for more information.
The following degree combinations are available through SUGS:
- B.S.E in Civil Engineering / M.S.E. in Civil Engineering
- B.S.E. in Civil Engineering / M.S.E. in Construction Engineering and Management
- B.S.E. in Civil Engineering / M.Eng. in Construction Engineering and Management
- B.S.E. in Civil Engineering/ M.S.E. in Environmental Engineering
- B.S.E. in Environmental Engineering / M.S.E. in Environmental Engineering